Making Waves, the monthly newsletter for Norfolk State University faculty, staff, alumni and friends, has been published online for nearly a year. In that time, our staff has worked consistently and diligently to bring you timely stories that resonate with people who have a heart for Norfolk State. Well . . . that’s what we try to do, but we want to make sure you’re getting the kinds of stories you want to read about in Making Waves. So, here’s your chance. We want to hear from you. When the July issue arrives with teasers in Facebook and Twitter, take a moment and scan it. If you like what you see, comment and share the publication’s link and your comments. We want to engage you in our continual efforts to improve our publications.
As you’re reading, ask yourselves these questions:
- What do I like about this month’s issue of Making Waves?
- How often do you read Making Waves?
- Do you prefer online or printed versions of Making Waves?
- Which stories were more appealing to me?
- What stories would I like to see in future issues?
- Are the stories engaging and informative?
- What don’t you like about Making Waves? Go ahead, let us have it. We can take it! Besides, your comments will help us improve.
Short, sweet and to the point. Let us know how we’re doing. We want to hear from you. Thanks so much for reading. Keep the good news coming. And, may the force be with you.